Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween!

yes, just now doing my Halloween post.
it's been down right busy around here.
so a little late on this post.
but I wanted to get it in here for my girls!

Caraline dressed up this year, Elleanor did not.
we had the cutest little ghost bib left over from Caraline so I guess we could say E was a cute little ghost.
and we absolutely hands down had the cutest little Minnie Mouse ever!




first over to Nana and Papa's to trick or treat and see the cousins!



then we headed over to one of my very best friend's house for a Halloween dinner and some trick or treating!
no, we didn't get any pictures here.
still trying to figure out this whole how to take a 2 year old and a 4 month out to do something and have time to get the camera out.
but we had a blast!
hoping to make it a tradition and celebrate with this crew every year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment