Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Celebrating!!!!

This is my first blog posting so we are starting with an important one!!! (thanks Alicia for suggesting this, once I get it figured out think I will LOVE it)

Today baby girl Caraline turned the big ONE!  I can't believe how fast this first year has gone by! The past couple of weeks have been so emotional and this morning wasn't any different, I even started crying when I first looked at my facebook profile today and it said  Caraline Alexis, 1 year!!!!

We had a birthday party with our family and friends this past Saturday and our home.  It was a blast!  Then on Sunday we went to Nana and Papa's house (Tim's parents) for lunch as we usually do on Sunday afternoons and had cake again for C's birthday! This morning I made birthday pancakes and we took C for dinner to Texas Roadhouse and then on to Build-A-Bear!!!! She is such a sweet little 1 year old!!! I adore her with all of my heart as does her daddy!!!

This is Caraline on her birth date!!!













and now at 1 year!!!


C's 1st birthday cake, a bear made special by her Nana and Papa! (her daddy also had a bear cake for his 1st bday)




And here are just a few fun decoration/party pics!!













































And we can't forget the jupiter jump.lol! (not so sure what the neighbors thought about this but the cousins/friends really enjoyed it)















Cake again on Sunday! (think she loved that chocolate icing)















Birthday dinner!! (chicken strips and sweet potatoes)



















First Build-A-Bear outing!! (she picked her bear and named her Brownie)































Caraline, you fill Mommy and Daddy's hearts! We love you so much! Happy Happy Birthday Sweetie!!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! LOVE it...so wish we were there this weekend for the fun celebrations, but am so glad for the pics and video's you shared! She's such a sweet and beautiful little one year old!

    I'm sure you will love this blogging world too...just sure of it!!!

    ReplyDelete