Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Super Sweet Baby Shower!

This past Sunday 2 of my bests friends gave us a fantastic baby shower.
There were a few work friends, close family friend, and close family members.
It was a super sweet afternoon and filled my heart!

This is me and 2 of the best girls I know!
Mary, myself, and Jenn
(I truly appreciate you girls and am so honored to call you my friends!)



 
Colors of pink and brown, a cute cupcake E, and super cute diaper cake to match!




Myself with my girls' Memaw and Nana





Caraline loves loves loves balloons! oh and hats too! so aunt Jenn knew what she was doing when she got C a little gift of her own to open up!


We were definitely showered with love! I cannot begin to thank everyone enough for all that we have received for our family!


And as if the 2 hostesses hadn't already done enough, Mary and Jenn got me my mother's necklace from The Vintage Pearl! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Makes me tear up looking at it!!!


It was an amazing afternoon and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart!
Love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment