Saturday, February 12, 2011

20 weeks and some change.....

went for our 20 week appt. and ultrasound on Thursday.
I was 20w3d to be exact.
took Caraline along with us since we were going to get to see her little sister!
(and to make sure that it was still a little sister in there.lol)
the scan was first.
yep, still a little girlie, no mistaken here!
and this girlie now has a full name:
Elleanor Claire Maxeiner

she weighed in at 13oz.
she was very very active making it a little hard for the lady to get the measurements that she needed!
and that's how she is these days, my active little girl!
I feel her kicking and moving constantly throughout the day and of course in the middle of the night too!
it makes it hard to sleep sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
LOVE those little baby moves!

here are a few of our ultrasound images!
kinda sad, she wasn't being very cooperative so we didn't get a cute little profile pic this time.
with Caraline they made me a disc, but not this time so these pics aren't the best but you can get the idea!

she is lov'n being upside down, this is how she was hanging out at the 17 week US and hasn't changed,
her head is on the left side of my abdomen just underneath my bellybutton and her bottom is on the right so
since she is upside down her little feet just hang and kick still right into my bladder.


her little fingers which she kept right up beside her head the whole time:)



showing off those legs already!!!
uhmm, so this is her face, I know a little scary look'n, but I'm sure she'll be just as cute as her big sister!


yep, still all girl in there! no mistaking those 3 lines!!!

can't believe we are already this far along!
I am so ready to have this little girl in my arms but at the same time so nervous!
2 little girls, 22 months apart, oh man!
a newborn, and one entering those terrible 2's I've heard so much about, can't wait!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment