Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gmas Big 90th Birthday!

this past weekend our little family went to Stilwell.
which is my hometown.
Caraline got to see a lot of one side of her family that she doesn't see often.
some that she hasn't even met yet!
the occasion?!?!

HER GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S 90TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!

wow, 90 years old.
and up until about 2 weeks ago she has lived by herself.
(with family close by of course)
how awesome is that!
she is now still in her own home with one of my dear cousins now living there too!

it was a great party.
really wish that Caraline's grandpa Tommy (my dad) could have been here to celebrate with us.
but I now that he was watching over us.
and I'm sure that he had a smile on his face watching Caraline get to meet/spend time with her Samms family!

so here we go! a few pics of Grandma Ruby's 90th birthday party! enjoy!



the guest of honor arrives!


my Samms family!

Caraline loves balloons and her aunt sammi too!


memaw and some of her girls!

 me and my Grandma Ruby!

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma, Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment